1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following text, we provide you with information on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are any data that are personally assignable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) According to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Controller is [name, contact address, e-mail address] (see our imprint). [Our data protection officer (CTM-COM GmbH, In den Leppsteinswiesen 14, 64380 Roßdorf) can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06154 - 57605-111.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address and, if available, also your name and telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after the storage is no longer required or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective operations. In doing so, we also specify the criteria for the storage duration.
2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to the processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority concerning the processing of your personal data by us.
3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for merely informative purposes, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with any information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR):
– IP address
– date and time of the request
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the request (specific page)
– access status/HTTP status code
– each transferred data volume
– website from which the request comes
– operating system and its surface
– language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk to match the browser you are using, and through which information is sent to the authority that sets the cookie (us in this case). Cookies cannot run programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– transient cookies (see b)
– persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. They contain a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to one session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our Websites. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can always delete cookies in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings to suit your needs, e.g. by refusing to accept third-party or any cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
f) [The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you manually delete your cookies and browser history periodically.]
4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you might use if interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use external service providers to process your data. These were carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and subject to regular inspections.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if offering event participations, competitions, contracts or similar services together with our partners. You will receive more information when entering your personal data or in the offer description below.
(4) If our service providers or partners have their headquarters in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the offer description.
5 Objection to, or revocation of processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the process your data, you can revoke it at any time. Submitting such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data by us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which we confirm in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we did. If your objection is justified, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our legitimate reasons for continuing the processing.
(3) You may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection under about the following contact information: [all contact information].